Project Name: “Ensuring Participatory Decision Making Processes at Regional and National Levels by Empowering NGOs/CSOs” Funded by the EU
Project Number: ENI/2017/393903
Subject: Media Expert
Strengthening civil society organizations and local authorities plays an important role in inclusive and sustainable growth of the society .The project “Ensuring Participatory Decision Making Processes at Regional and National Levels by Empowering NGOs/CSOs” has been financed by the European Commission. Project aims to empower civil society organizations in 4 regions of Georgia (Mtskheta-Mtianeti; Imereti; Ratcha-Lechkhumi and Samtskhe-Javakheti), to raise public awareness on Environmental Impact Assessment procedure and improve public involvement in decision-making process. In addition, informational meetings will cover the whole territory of Georgia. The works are performed by the following non-governmental organizations: The Lead -The Greens Movement of Georgia/Friends of the Earth – Georgia”; “City Institute Georgia”; Research-Intellectual Club “Dialogue of Generations” and “Public Advocacy”.
- Scope of Work, Responsibilities and Description of the Proposed Analytical Work
The media expert shall to increase NGOs/CSOs visibility, explore options of social media and advertisement campaigns, draft a strategy for engagement with advertising houses and media agencies, including a mapping of these, launching media and advertising houses involvement strategy, support in the development of web .
The media expert will work under the direct supervision of the regional and local manager, coordinator a.i and in close cooperation with the communication colleagues in the regional office. S/he will be responsible for project campaigns in particular, and branding in the region.
- Establish relationship with news agencies ,including a database of contacts
- Relationship with regional media
- Develop informational database
- Support and participate in the development of the regional media
- Prepare and Copy editing of web content
- Participate in Strategy for advocacy/outreach, including 4-5 suggested briefs for annual campaigns
- Planning and Launching media campaign to fulfill obligation under the project.
- Update existing media database
- Any other tasks as required
- Qualifications Required
Title: Media Expert
Masters degrees in related fields.
- 5 year experience in related field.
- Experience in editing and corrections
- Experience from working on large advertisement and media campaigns
- Working knowledge of MS Office; photo and video-editing software
- Experience from writing briefs, concepts and ideas for branding.
- Experience with various media.
languages : Fluency in written and spoken Georgian, preferably English
– A report of completed tasks and deliverables each month
– Timesheet days worked each month
-The expert shall coordinate and responsible to the Project Manager .
Greens Movement of Georgia/Friends of the Earth Georgia (GMG/FoE-G)
Mob (995 99) 260 695;
Deadline for submission is 27.04.2018