Project Name: “Ensuring Participatory Decision Making Processes at Regional and National Levels by Empowering NGOs/CSOs” Funded by the EU
Project Number : ENI/2017/393903
Subject: Public Relation (PR) expert
Strengthening civil society organizations and local authorities plays an important role in inclusive and sustainable growth of the society .The project “Ensuring Participatory Decision Making Processes at Regional and National Levels by Empowering NGOs/CSOs” has been financed by the European Commission. Project aims to empower civil society organizations in 4 regions of Georgia (Mtskheta-Mtianeti; Imereti; Ratcha-Lechkhumi and Samtskhe-Javakheti), to raise public awareness on Environmental Impact Assessment procedure and improve public involvement in decision-making process. In addition, informational meetings will cover the whole territory of Georgia. The works are performed by the following non-governmental organizations: The Lead -The Greens Movement of Georgia/Friends of the Earth – Georgia”; “City Institute Georgia”; Research-Intellectual Club “Dialogue of Generations” and “Public Advocacy”.
- Scope of Work, Responsibilities and Description of the Proposed Analytical Work
Public Relations (PR) expert has to shape and protect our project ,manage relations with
society and initiative groups, in ways that promote our activities, values and mission.
She/He will be responsible for the following:
- Formulate PR plans and strategies
- Enhance the project’s visibility
- Manage media relations and requests
- Plan and supervise events, fairs, conferences etc.
- Carry consultation for regional NGO,s permanently
- Manage the network of CSO,S and initiative groups of this project
- Present solutions in times of PR crisis
- Evaluate and prepare the analyze of public participation in the discussions of EIA/SEA
- Ensure the proper work of the network of CSO,S established in the framework of this project.
- Ensure to lead thematic forums via social network
- Lead survey initiatives and analyze public opinion
- Qualifications Required
- 7 years Proven experience as public relations specialist
- Experience in execution of PR campaigns
- Working knowledge of MS Office; photo and video-editing software
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Presentation and public speaking skills
- Proficiency in Georgia, preferably in English
- Master degree
– A report of completed tasks and deliverables each month
– Timesheet days worked each month
– The expert shall coordinate and responsible to the Project Manager .
Greens Movement of Georgia/Friends of the
Earth Georgia (GMG/FoE-G)
Mob (995 99) 260 695;
Deadline for submission is 27.04.2018