Existence of a free, democratic, non-violent society in harmony with nature.
- Introduce principles of sustainable development in society and establish social justice;
- Ensure sustainable use of natural resources and suspension of environmental degradation;
- Protection of human and community rights and ensuring their participation in decision-making process;
- Protect and maintain the diversity of cultural heritage and traditions;
- Active participation in human efforts against negative global changes in the world;